Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- Information we may collect from you
Information we may collect from you includes the following:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, including results of any surveys we carry out. This also includes information you provide when you register with us, sign up to an event or to receive our newsletters, or when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, passwords, financial information, personal descriptions, as well as any identification documents and photographs.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Cookies and tracking.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
You acknowledge that the information provided by you in any manner may amount to personal or sensitive data under the Act and by continuing to use our sites you give consent to your data being processed as set out in this statement.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our sites.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our sites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our sites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our sites.
3. Uses made of the information
Information we hold about you may be used in the following ways:
- to improve our sites and to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites about services that may interest you or them;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to verify your identity in order to prevent and detect money laundering and crime;
- and to carry out regulatory checks.
Last edit: November 20th 2016.
For Queries: email@example.com
- Please take note of all Website Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of this website implies an acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use and any other specific terms and an agreement to be bound by them. In the event of a conflict between the Website Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and any specific terms applicable, and only to the extent of the conflict, the more specific term will apply.
- ZURICAP grants you a limited, revocable license to use this website subject to the Terms. The license is a personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the website only as expressly permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions of Use. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or license with respect to this website.
- Unless we have granted you permission in advance and in writing, you may use the website only for your personal, non-commercial use, and not to provide services to a third party. Any person wishing to use this web site contrary to the Website Terms and Conditions of Use must obtain ZURICAP‘s prior written consent.
- ZURICAP makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. ZURICAP assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein. Furthermore ZURICAP reserves the right to make changes to these materials at any time without notice. If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or material on this website, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of intellectual property rights, you must let us know immediately by contacting ZURICAP or the owner or provider of the information to which the issue relates.
- Unless otherwise stated, all right, title, interest, and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property laws) in, to or of this web site are the sole property of or will vest in ZURICAP or a third party licensor. All moral rights are reserved.
- ZURICAP‘s logo and sub-logos, marks, and trade names are the trademarks of ZURICAP and no person may use them without permission. Any other trademark or trade name that may appear on this web site or other marketing material of ZURICAP is the property of its respective owner.
- You should independently verify any information and material on this website before relying upon it. The information and material on this website are not substitutes for the exercise of professional judgment. If you are not qualified or experienced enough to make that judgment, you should take professional advice or contact the relevant information owner or provider for further information and advice.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of ZURICAP. ZURICAP makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. ZURICAP will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or data, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees arising from your use of this website or any information or material on it, or your inability to use it (whether that loss is direct or indirect).
- While ZURICAP makes every effort to ensure that any executable material available to be downloaded from ZURICAP‘s website is free of any virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all viruses. ZURICAP is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the executable material and potentially malicious code contained therein.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer systems are suitable to access and use this website. You are responsible for implementing sufficient anti-virus and other security checks to ensure the accuracy of data input and output.
- Restrictions on Use of Website:
- No person, business, or website may frame this website or any of the pages on this website, or use any other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the website, or mirror or replicate any portion of the website;
- We prohibit “deep linking” to any other pages in a manner that would incorrectly suggest endorsement or support of ZURICAP or suggests you are the owner of any intellectual property belonging to ZURICAP.
- Spiders and Crawlers. No person, business, or web site may use any technology (including spiders or crawlers) to search and gain any information from this website.
- You specifically may not:
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the content in any form whatsoever;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any content or any part of this website;
- Reverse engineer any part of this website;
- Use the website other than to make legitimate reservations or bookings;
- Use the website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Disguise the information transmitted through the website;
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the website in any form to any third parties;
- Use or access the website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the website, or any other computer systems or networks used by ZURICAP other website users;
- Upload or transmit to the website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, intercept, the normal operation of our website, or appropriate the website or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our website, or take any action that impose an unreasonable load on our equipment; or
- disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the website.
- All warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law by ZURICAP and the information owners and providers.
- If the use of any information or material on this website is unlawful in any jurisdiction (because of your nationality, residence or for some other reason), that information or material is not offered. If you are outside the Republic of Kenya you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to use any such information and materials. We accept no liability, to the extent allowed by the law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the access or attempted access of any information or materials by anyone outside the Republic of Kenya.
- No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of ZURICAP in enforcing any of their rights under the Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be, or be deemed to be, a waiver and it will not prejudice any right of ZURICAP.
- If any of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable, illegal or in some other way invalid, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will be deemed to be severable and will not affect the remainder of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use which will continue to be of full force and effect.
- No addition to or modification of any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be binding on ZURICAP unless made in writing and signed by their duly authorised representatives.
- ZURICAP may modify, suspend, or discontinue providing this web site (with or without notice) and will not be liable.
ZuriCap Limited is a Kenyan company providing working capital solutions to processors and their suppliers.
Registered Address: 29 Muthithi Road, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
Office: Westlands Business Park, 6th Floor, Chromo Lane, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 734 744 187